home about me bucket list lico

Friday, May 4, 2012

A Warm Welcome

I've never blogged before.
But it's on my bucket list to do so, and this summer it's my goal to cross a couple things off that ever-growing list. 


So here we go. What are you supposed to write about when you blog? I've gotten a lot of different opinions. Some people have a theme throughout their blogs, health, fitness, fashion. Or some people chose to write about whatever they're feeling at the moment, or what has impacted their life lately. My good friend Jenn is an excellent blogger, she's my inspiration for beginning my own.


I want to make my blog about things that would be bucket list worthy in my life. Simple things, they don't have to be large, like sky diving, or swimming with dolphins (just a couple items I hope to cross off in the future), but there are definitely things people chose to do in life that should be considered bucket list worthy, hence my blog.


Perfect.

Well I'm sure there will be more posts to follow. But my computer is dying.

lico,
Megan

1 comment:

  1. first off: awh. you're the sweetest ever.
    secondly: I'M SO FREAKIN EXCITED YOU HAVE A BLOG.
    third: I love your bucket list idea. did I tell you that? I do.
    last but not least: I like you a lot.

    ReplyDelete